An Extended Warranty Plus may be purchased for eligible products, as denoted on the product warranty chart below. An Extended Warranty Plus REPLACES the standard limited warranty, and provides for the following additional benefits.
- Three years of coverage from the date the product ships from AML.
- Covers the failure of internal components as a result of normal wear and tear.
- Covers failure of external components regardless of fault. Generally this includes the case, LCD displays, keypads, overlays, lenses, and exposed connectors. Note: This does not include the replacement of internal components as a result of abuse or excessive wear and tear. Printed circuit boards, scan engines, and other electronic assemblies are not covered if they are physically damaged.
- Covers firmware upgrades.
- Four (4) business-day turnaround, excluding time in transit, when RMA number is properly marked on the outside of the box.
- Standard return freight (FedEx ground) included.
The Extended Warranty Plus may be purchased anytime during the term of the standard limited warranty. The Extended Warranty Plus is not an extension of the standard warranty, but instead replaces it. The start date of the Extended Warranty Plus is the start date of the original warranty. Note that the Extended Warranty Plus does not cover products that have been subjected to improper installation, or that have been modified or used for purposes other than what they were intended.