StoreScan™ Price Verification brings the convenience of price-checking to customers in retail establishments of any size.
AML’s StoreScan price-checking software is a simple, yet powerful application that allows retailers of all types and sizes to offer the convenience of price verification to their customers. Eliminate the frustration of missing or incorrect pricing by offering easy, self-service functionality using any of the AML kiosks. Checking the price of a product has never been easier.
Improving Customer Service with Self-Service
Price checker devices, when deployed in visible, high traffic areas, can provide immediate customer service to shoppers when a store associate may not be readily available. In a world quickly adapting to the self-service mentality, price verifiers are a welcome digital addition to the brick-and-mortar establishment.
By using StoreScan as your price verification solution with an AML kiosk, retailers now can provide a consistent on-brand customer experience with minimal customization or development. StoreScan uses a web API interface for its real-time price lookup. This interface is configurable and, in many cases, may be able to work with existing retailer web services with no software development required.
Utilizing the StoreScan Server
Don’t have a web service or the resources to develop one? Now with the new StoreScan Server, installing and configuring a StoreScan system couldn’t be any easier. Any retailer that has the ability to export their item master with pricing information into a .CSV file, can be up and running in no time.
StoreScan is also designed for multiple network scenarios.
- Have a server in every store? StoreScan will work for you.
- Have a centralized server in HQ? StoreScan will work for you.
- Have a centralized server in HQ, but different pricing and promotions for different stores? StoreScan will work for you.
Retailers can use their own logos and color schemes, and even create custom slideshows that play when the device is idle. The StoreScan Kiosk Configurator allows the user to define the way the device behaves and dictates the user experience. Depending on the model of the AML kiosk selected, StoreScan can display images of the products scanned and even “speak” the price to assist the visually impaired.
StoreScan is compatible with all current and future AML kiosks and in fact, one system may include a mixed assortment of AML price checker kiosks.
Why Choose AML’s Price Checking Solution?
- Pairing AML kiosks with the StoreScan price verification software is an affordable solution for retailers of all sizes.
- There are no compatibility issues because StoreScan was designed specifically for AML kiosks.
- Our support team stands ready with answers to any questions you might have regarding the software or hardware.
- Request an evaluation unit with StoreScan operating in demo-mode to see the solution in action.
- StoreScan is already installed on every AML kiosk. All you need to do is activate the license.