AML’s web-based, mobile device management application gives administrators the ability to manage AML Android-based mobile computers remotely.
AML Device Manager is the sidekick that every IT manager, Network Administrator or Supervisor needs in their tech stack. With AML Device Manager, administrators are able to handle many different tasks remotely including support, device updates, and creating custom device configurations. Every AML android-based mobile computer and kiosk is already preloaded with the necessary tools to use AML Device Manager. A license is required to activate. Unique features of AML Device Manager include a two-way messaging application, the ability to complete a factory reset with automatic enrollment, and a “Find my device” application that emits a sound and flashing light to find misplaced devices. AML Device Manager’s intuitive web application is easy to use and requires no developer experience.
- Persistent factory reset (automatic enrollment)
- Two-way Messaging application
- View device performance
- Update settings over-the-air in real-time
- Manage other AML applications
- Update firmware
- Control Audio and Display Settings
- Activate Security Settings
- Establish Wi-Fi or BLE Connectivity Settings
- Find Misplaced Devices
- Remote Control Accessibility for Support