Mobile Device Software Engineer
Software Engineer – Mobile Device application development
AML is searching for an innovative software engineer to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate will be able to utilize their creativity and programming skills to realize new software solutions on our Android and Windows devices.
- Analyze customer needs and architect software solution to meet those requirements.
- Design, modify, and maintain application software for handheld/kiosk products as well as Desktop applications.
- Develop and support new and existing solutions in Xamarin Android, Native Android and/or Windows Desktop projects.
- Debug, test, and resolve customer reported issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain versioning and revision control of software and documents.
Skills & Requirements
- Familiar with Windows Development Tools, Visual Studio with Xamarin, Android Studio
- Strong knowledge and experience in C#.net
- Experience programming in Java
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor
- BSCE, BSCS, BSEE or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross platform applications preferred Xamarin.Android, and Xamarin.Forms
- Experience with custom UI controls for Android and Windows applications.
- Hands-on experience in design and architect mobile applications working with back-end services.
- Experience with Subversion and/or Git
- Holidays: 10+ / year
- Paid Time Off: 12 days per year
- Medical (Employer paid for Employee. Additional cost for dependents)
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance optional.
- Matching 401K
Good verbal and written communication skills required. Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is currently not available for any AML positions.